Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
4.0.5has been released!
4.0.2has been released!
- Ratalaika Games are planning to make Stencyl work on consoles in 2020.
- Haxe + GitHub Workflows / Actions article by Ian Harrigan.
- Devlog 7: Community Beta by fedellen.
- Baking update for ArmorPaintDXR is up: raytraced AO, cavity, bent normals, thickness, lightmap, curvature, dilate pass, reduced gpu mem usage.
- Feathers UI Devlog: Preparing for the first alpha build, expanded documentation, and new sample projects.
- Last Haxe news of the year… The Haxe Summit venue has been booked, see you in Linz am Rhein!
In case you missed it
- Add a video related to Haxe.
In case you missed it
- Joshua Stone shares more details about his upcoming game “CyberHack” in his latest devlog vid.
- EU Haxe Summit 2020 - Let’s meet in Linz.
- The next HaxeUp probably will be around next February at InnoGames office!
- Add an upcoming event about Haxe.
- Cagette.net are looking for a Haxe developer to join them!
- Poptropica are in need of a developer to Integrate GAF into OpenFL.
- Shiro Games is recruiting for different roles to expand their studio and work on upcoming, exciting projects!
- Tamar Curry has opened
$50bug bounty for improving TextField performance in OpenFL. Here is also related issue in the OpenFL repo.
- Bounty (up to
250US$) for finishing the implementation UWP (WINRT) using ANGLE (in Lime).
- Lars Doucet’s list of various open bounties.
- Add an available job involving Haxe.
- The Tabletop RPG Map Editor 2 has added a long requested “hexagon grid” feature in Update 14, by Sébastien Bénard.
- Laguna has released the “Unexpected combo” puzzle for
- Jurien Meerlo has released their game Snake The Dots for iOS.
- Intergalactic PSHRS is a game made in less than 48 Hours for the Yogscast Jingle Jam Game Jam 2019 by Axol Studio.
- Display Haxe traces within a
<div>snippet by Nanjizal.
- Have an example you want to add? Consider contributing to the code.haxe.org cookbook.
- Haxe Checkstyle
2.6.1has been released.
- Hxelectron type definitions have been updated to version
- Ian Harrigan has created a new property grid component making its way into all HaxeUI backends!
- Looks like Matt Tuttle is working on a HashLink SDL backend for HaxePunk.
- Molekul pattern converted from Canvas to SVG rendering by Matthijs Kamstra.
- Ian Harrigan previews an accordion component in HaxeUI which has been overhauled, fixing various issues.
- Hello Lightbulb have added some moving platforms to their newer levels in “Scales, A Pangolin Story”.
- Fedellen demos a little playtesting on iPad of Sonar Smash, and some footage from a pretty deep run.
- Jefvel previews a walking shooting man in Heaps.
- Jeff Ward
#AdventOfCodeAI player hits the last brick.
- Some footage of the Knight galloping around the King.
- Checkout the most recent library releases on HaxeLib.
- Nothing new this week.
- Andy Li is working around the Haxe ecosystem: CI, packaging, docs and learning materials.
- Kevin Leung is creating open source software libraries.
- Robert Konrad, the Kha author, is creating Programming Toolkits.
- Lubos & contributors are creating Armory, an open source 3D game engine in Blender.
- OpenFL is creating free open source software.
- HaxeUI is creating an open source user interface libraries.
- HaxeFlixel is creating an open source, cross platform 2D game engine.
- Slava Ra is creating improvements for FlashDevelop and HaxeDevelop.
- Mark Knol is working on Haxe and its documentation.
- Dan Korostelev is working on the Haxe compiler.
- Lewis Lepton is creating tutorials, code and videos.
- Eric Bishton is creating the Haxe plugin for IntelliJ IDEA.
- Will Blanton is creating HaxeFlixel tutorials.
- Matthew Wallace is creating Haxe By Example tutorials.
- August Late is creating unique 2D lighting tech.
- Add Abstract classes proposal.
- Add ReadOnlyArray optimisation proposal.
- Carry comments through to target language proposal.
- Add support for on site getters & setters proposal.
- Add support for
Selfaccess for abstracts proposal.
[RFC]Xml Dsl’s discussion.
- Add support for default type parameters proposal.
- Add polymorphic
- Add Type parameter variance for Enums.
- Add Default values for enum parameters.
- Do you have an idea to improve Haxe? Consider creating a proposal.
33~ commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last week.
In case you missed it
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!