Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
3.4.5has been released.
- Haxe Summit 2018 has been announced which will take place in Seattle, May 3-5 2018!
- This years Haxe Summit 2018 has a great deal with the Seattle Hilton.
- The Haxe Summit team can provide invitation letters to help get a US Visa to attend this years conference.
- Dead Cells is coming to the Nintendo Switch, PS4 and Xbox consoles in 2018!
0.2has been released.
- Add an upcoming event about Haxe.
- The Haxe Foundation are recruiting! They are looking for a Compiler Developer and Marketing & Communications Evangelist to join them!.
- GameSys is hiring a Haxe Game Developer to joing them in London.
- Add an available job involving Haxe.
- Kha Tutorial EP077 - While Loop Circle.
- Borealis Alta, is an interactive northern lights experience, worked on by @d0oo0p and team using Haxe and Unreal Engine.
- Joshua Stone devlog
#34on why he is using Haxe for his HTML5 games.
- Beginner: Invoke object method by string.
- Design patterns: Observer.
- Have an example you want to add? Consider contributing to the
- Kha lighting, stl & obj importing with a demo and source code available.
- SimpleText, multiline text in Kha, with a demo and source on KodeGarden.
- Rainbow avatar selection screen.
- Little pseudo 3D HaxePunk screenshot.
- Toon shading for the Medieval Fantasy City generator.
- Archers Defence created with HaxeFlixel.
- Gods of Arena: Battles is available on Newgrounds, created with OpenFL
- All-in-One Solitaire 2, the free version is available for iPhone and iPad, made with OpenFL.
- Band of Tanks on itch.io made with HaxeFlixel, for
- Signal Loss created for
#GGJ18, made with Haxe and PixiJS.
- Bichitos? made with HaxeFlixel for
#GGJ18gives every player a unique creature.
- Transmission Technician: Reflector Deflector created with HaxeFlixel for
giteasy network lib w/ plenty of samples
0.1.0Null safety for Haxe
0.0.1Externs for AWS python sdk
- None this week, add one for the next issue.
- Add traits proposal.
- Add stack based tuples proposal.
key => valueiteration syntax proposal.
- Add polymorphic
- Global using at declaration site proposal.
- Haxelib Replacement Stage 2.
@:nativeon structure fields.
- Add Type parameter variance for Enums.
- Add Default values for enum parameters.
- Add Inline markup literals.
- Add Module-level functions & variables.
- Add Type Matching.
- Add Macro method forwarding.
- Add the Spread operator.
- Do you have an idea to improve Haxe? Consider creating a proposal.
17 commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last week.
- Type array access on
Null<T>- pull request.
You can get started using the latest features by downloading a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!