Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
- Haxe Summit 2017 has been announced taking place in Amsterdam between September 13th and 16th at “de Roos”. Only a few days left to get your early bird tickets!
- The alternative
try.haxesite with macro support has been recently updated but still has features in the works.
- Aurel’s Batterycorp LD39 post mortem.
- ThinQbator HaxeFlixel scrolling devlog entry.
- Ronan Sandford will be talking about his teams recent work with the Ethereum blockchain, smart contracts and web3 at The Haxe Summit.
- Add an upcoming event about Haxe.
- GameSys are looking for a game developer to join their front end team in their Soho London offices!
- Secret Media are looking for full stack Haxe developer to join them, who are a remote friendly company.
- InnoGames are looking for Haxe and OpenFL game developers to work on Forge of Empires.
- Playtika are looking for Haxe and Xamarin developers to work on their first project in China.
- Add an available job involving Haxe.
- Have an example you want to add? Consider contributing to the
- Gradients starting to look better in justTriangles.
- ThinQbator, a new inprogress problem solving/invention social media platform built with OpenFL and HaxeFlixel.
- Niums fake 3D method preview.
- Generative art with OpenFL.
- Put your tent near a bear cave.
- Celebrate a little in Fists Elimination.
- Add Inline markup literals.
- Add Support for code blocks.
- Add Module-level functions & variables.
- Add Function type syntax.
- Add Type Matching.
- Add Macro method forwarding.
- Add Union Types.
- Add the Spread operator.
- Do you have an idea to improve Haxe? Consider creating a proposal.
28 commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last week.
You can get started using the latest features by downloading a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!