Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
- Haxe Summit 2017 has been announced taking place in Amsterdam between September 13th and 16th at “de Roos”. Only a few days left to get your early bird tickets!
- Flash is gone, but what now?
- Fantastic Survival Game Neo Scavenger Is Now On Mobile.
- Add an upcoming event about Haxe.
- GameSys are looking for a game developer to join their front end team in their Soho London offices!
- Secret Media are looking for full stack Haxe developer to join them, who are a remote friendly company.
- InnoGames are looking for Haxe and OpenFL game developers to work on Forge of Empires.
- Playtika are looking for Haxe and Xamarin developers to work on their first project in China.
- Add an available job involving Haxe.
- Workshop - Program a Mario like game with HaxeFlixel by David Mekersa.
- A taste of writing type safe REST API’s with
- Call macro from another macro as a String.
- Have an example you want to add? Consider contributing to the
- In-progress game by Adam Sehic built with OpenFL.
- Relay component with the educational tool DCACLab built with Haxe.
- Echo Reborn preview built with HaxeFlixel.
- VS: Battle of the bots using Kha by John Doughty.
- Pew Pew Princess using Haxe & love3d by Shakesoda.
- Batterycorp using plustd by Aurel.
- Laser Dodgy using luxe by Jim Truher.
- Tag in the Dark using HaxeFlixel by Dlean Jeans.
- Airship Climb using luxe by Andrei Rudenko.
- Crazy Squirrels using OpenFL by IgorsGames.
- PP-Mate using OpenFL by voxel.
- Zero Volt Z using Heaps by Sébastien Bénard.
gitReactive Extensions for the Haxe
- Add Module-level functions & variables.
- Add Function type syntax.
- Add Type Matching.
- Add Macro method forwarding.
- Add Union Types.
- Add the Spread operator.
- Do you have an idea to improve Haxe? Consider creating a proposal.
57 commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last week.
You can get started using the latest features by downloading a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!