Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
News and Articles
- Haxe Summit 2017 has been announced taking place in Amsterdam between September 13th and 16th at “de Roos”. Only a few days left to get your early bird tickets!
- A Haxe developer and in or near Rio de Janeiro? Jonas Malaco is thinking of creating a meetup.
- Add an upcoming event about Haxe.
Job Offers & Bounties
- Secret Media are looking for full stack Haxe developer to join them, who are a remote friendly company.
- InnoGames are looking for Haxe and OpenFL game developers to work on Forge of Empires.
- Playtika are looking for Haxe and Xamarin developers to work on their first project in China.
- Add an available job involving Haxe.
- Kha Tutorial - EP067 - Screen wrap.
- Kha Tutorial - EP068 - Pivot point rotation.
- Kha Tutorial - EP069 - Sine cosine.
- Have an example you want to add? Consider contributing to the
Previews & Demos
- GPU based signed distance field generator being added to Armory.
- Preview of the new look HaxeUI documentation which is coming soon!
Apps & Games
- Love3d + Haxe powered game gets a profiler.
- UFO clicker created with Flambe.
App & Game Releases
- Endless Rain
v1.1created with HaxeFlixel and has been released onto
- HanDrawn, a HaxeFlixel powered educational physics drawing has been released for Android. Checkout the trailer.
Some Library Releases
0.0.2pure Haxe Brotli compression lib
Updates from the Haxe core
- Add Module-level functions & variables.
- Add Function type syntax.
- Add Type Matching.
- Add Macro method forwarding.
- Add Union Types.
- Add the Spread operator.
- Do you have an idea to improve Haxe? Consider creating a proposal.
63 commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last week.
- Feedback wanted: Async
Managerfor RecordMacros - pull request.
You can get started using the latest features by downloading a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!