Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
- Haxe Summit 2017 has been announced taking place in Amsterdam between September 13th and 16th at “de Roos”. Only a few days left to get your early bird tickets!
- Kha game series 001 is almost ready for launch!
- Jeff Ward’s thoughts about Haxe’s
- HaxeFlixel for HTML5 and Shapes in Haxe meetup in London at GameSys this July 6th 2017.
- Add an upcoming event about Haxe.
- Secret Media are looking for full stack Haxe developer to join them, who are a remote friendly company.
- Add an available job involving Haxe.
- Have an example you want to add? Consider contributing to the
- The Haxe vscode extension has been updated to
1.8.0with using the new Tree View API.
- Preview of a priori powered app near release!
- Fists Elimination Tower created with HaxeFlixel.
- Eyeball champion! created with HaxeFlixel.
- Single player rumble created with HaxeFlixel.
- Add Type Matching.
- Add Macro method forwarding.
- Add Union Types.
- Add the Spread operator.
- Do you have an idea to improve Haxe? Consider creating a proposal.
55 commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last week.
- Type parameter overhaul - discussion.
- Never allow
parseInt(null)- pull request.
Null<T>to an abstract - merged.
haxe.Log.traceOutput- pull request & discussion.
Errorformat change - merged.
You can get started using the latest features by downloading a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!