Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
- Haxe Summit 2017 has been announced taking place in Amsterdam between September 13th and 16th at “de Roos”. Only a few days left to get your early bird tickets!
- Sing at the northern lights at BorealisAlta created with OpenFL, OpenFrameworks and PopcornFX integrated into Unreal Engine.
- Custom Analytics in OpenFL with the Analytics Manager.
- Building a Collision Engine Part 2: 2D Penetration Vectors.
- HXCPP + WebAssembly build instructions.
4.1.0has been released.
- Add an upcoming event about Haxe.
- Add an available job involving Haxe.
- Kha tutorial - EP062 - Nape Shapes Conveyor Belt.
- Kha tutorial - EP063 - Nape Shapes Collision Data.
- Kha tutorial - EP064 - Nape Shapes Impulse.
- Have an example you want to add? Consider contributing to the
- Priori web development framework preview.
- OpenLR, the desktop alternative for Line Rider built with OpenFL.
- Chaos web demo, hit space built with Kha.
- Red Bull Soapbox Racer built with Nape and Pixi.
- Pirate Riddle created with OpenFL.
- PlayHeads Football Cup created with OpenFL.
- Add Type Matching.
- Add Macro method forwarding.
- Add Union Types.
- Add the Spread operator.
- Do you have an idea to improve Haxe? Consider creating a proposal.
43 commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last week.
- Travis Cache - pull request
- Travis “focusing” - pull request
TEnumIndexand make matcher generate that instead of
Type.enumIndexcall - merged
You can get started using the latest features by downloading a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!