Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
- Haxe Summit 2017 has been announced taking place in Amsterdam between September 13th and 16th at “de Roos”. Get your early bird tickets now!
- Eval The new Haxe macro interpreter!
- New Armory
build 11is out!
- Andy Li and Kevin Leung are hosting a workshop at this years Hong Kong Open Source Conference on how building a cross-platform game on June 9th-10th.
- Add an upcoming event about Haxe.
- Fishing Cactus Games are looking for several programmers to work on porting Flash games, you can find out more details in the full job posting.
- Add an available job involving Haxe.
- Kha tutorial - EP061 - Nape shape materials.
- Have an example you want to add? Consider contributing to the
- Look out, theres a tiger! Echo entity demo.
- Preview of a procedurally generated race track.
- Preview of a new portfolio built with OpenFL and Away3D.
- Portfolio 3D model viewer progress piece usig OpenFL and Away3D.
- Defeating an AI opponent.
- Mastery of titles in Hegemone Pass.
0.1.3Pure Haxe ES7 regular expression engine.
2.0.1Gets windows support.
- Add Type Matching.
- Add Macro method forwarding.
- Add Union Types.
- Add the Spread operator.
- Do you have an idea to improve Haxe? Consider creating a proposal.
62 commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last week.
- Core Unicode support coming to Haxe - branch.
- Added the Eval target - merged.
- Discussion on improving EnumFlags - issue.
tryfix - pull request.
- Macro build resolution order - pull request.
You can get started using the latest features by downloading a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!
Oh, also a Swift target looks like its just started being worked on.