Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
- Haxe Summit 2017 has been announced taking place in Amsterdam between September 13th and 16th at “de Roos”.
- Luxe engine dev log #4 - Trajectory.
- Armory build 10 is out!
- Creating Mr. Nussbaum’s Boardwalk Challenge an educational game with Haxe.
- Hegemone Pass - Challenge Gates and more!
- Cross-platform game development with Haxe and OpenFL at SyntaxCon 2017 May 18th 2017 by Phillip Gibson.
- Add an upcoming event about Haxe.
- The video of David Moutons DevoxxFR talk is now available to watch online.
- HaxeFlixel tutorial - Cameras
- Have an example you want to add? Consider contributing to the
- Checkout latest version of “fake text mode snake” created with HaxeFlixel.
- Drawing 128 shapes from a Flash animation including masks & tints in Kha.
- Lens effects in Kha.
- Haxe and HTML5 race track demo.
- Shen2D particle effects with Kha.
- Shen2D lighting effects with Kha.
- HaxePunk 4 adds rich BitmapText, colour, alignment, inline images and more.
- Battles transitions created with HaxeFlixel.
- HaxeUI component explorer.
- Fluff Eaters is available for free with no ads or no IAP for Android & iOS created OpenFL.
- CrunchDays, a puzzle game, is out for Android created With HaxeFlixel.
- Checkout the Jetstream HTML5 demo created with OpenFL.
- Add Type Matching.
- Add Macro method forwarding.
- Add Generator Expressions.
- Support Inline XML.
- Add Union Types.
- Add Arrow functions.
- Add the Spread operator.
- Do you have an idea to improve Haxe? Consider creating a proposal.
18 commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last week.
4xspeed optimization for
You can get started using the latest features by downloading a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!