Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
- Haxe Summit 2017 has been announced taking place in Amsterdam between September 13th and 16th at “de Roos”.
- Future Haxe compiler feature that uses
@:coreApito enforce multi target implementations.
- Cross-platform game development with Haxe and OpenFL at SyntaxCon 2017 May 18th 2017 by Phillip Gibson.
- Add an upcoming event about Haxe.
- François Barbut has released his slides from his recent talk at “les Journées du logiciel libre” about Haxe and
- Kha Tutorial - EP59 - Nape Shapes.
- Kha Tutorial - EP60 - Nape Shape Images.
- HaxeFlixel - Mouse Input - Event driven and polled.
- HaxeFlixel tutorial - Cameras.
- Have an example you want to add? Consider contributing to the
- Video showing HaxeUI’s two way designer to source feature.
- Armory3D first look at a helper tool for creating responsive UI.
- Fake text snake game created in HaxeFlixel.
- Hegemone Pass’s new obtaining power animation.
- In game prototype editing with Kha and Elmlang preview.
- Breeding very ugly cats.
- Strange looking plants.
- Glue frameworks seeking behaviour.
- Glue frameworks screen management, input detection.
- Dino guy goes fishing.
- Short video of the closed source YUME game engine.
- Code hot-swapping implemented in Electron app for rapid development.
- Exilium HTML5 demo.
- Innocent created for Music Game Jam’17.
- Fluff Easters for iOS is now completely free.
- MinimalComps OpenFL designer beta preview.
- Web demo of the Geometrize Haxe library.
- Web demo of the Geometrize Haxe library and HaxeFlixel.
- Add Type Matching.
- Add Macro method forwarding.
- Add Generator Expressions.
- Support Inline XML.
- Add Union Types.
- Add Arrow functions.
- Add the Spread operator.
- Do you have an idea to improve Haxe? Consider creating a proposal.
21 commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last week.
- Inline constructors rework - pull request.
- Optimize search for descendants in DCE resulting in
~60%faster compilation - pull request.
You can get started using the latest features by downloading a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!