Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
- Haxe Summit 2017 has been announced taking place in Amsterdam between September 13th and 16th at “de Roos”.
- Franco Ponticelli has released dice.run and dicefont both using Franco’s Doom virtual DOM library.
- Exilium gets another devlog GIF update.
- Cross-platform game development with Haxe and OpenFL at SyntaxCon 2017 May 18th 2017 by Phillip Gibson.
- Add an upcoming event about Haxe.
- Francis Bourre has released the slides for his CodeMotion 2017 talk “My 10 Favorite HaxeLang Features”.
- HaxeFlixel tutorial - Mouse Input.
- Have an example you want to add? Consider contributing to the
- New and awesome HaxeUI v2 website preview.
- Text mode fakery in HaxeFliel.
- Visual graph editor preview with demo.
- Timeline parsing with accurate easing and relative transforms in HaxeFlixel.
- Recreation of Roxik Sharikura performance using Haxe, OpenFL and Away3D.
- Send and create data with the GUI to the engine with ElmLang and Kha.
- Preview of YUME game engine.
- Haxe and OpenFL port of minimalcomps preview.
- WIP screenshot of a point and click horror game created with HaxeFlixel.
- PMan, the desktop media player written in Haxe running on Electron, now comes with prebuilt binaries.
- Tong releases the source to his haarp renderer.
- HaxePunk removes Flash target pull request.
- HaxePunk Rendering GC/performance optimizations merged.
formatnow supports reading HashLink files in commit
- Add Macro method forwarding.
- Add Generator Expressions.
- Support Inline XML.
- Add Union Types.
- Add Arrow functions.
- Add the Spread operator.
- Do you have an idea to improve Haxe? Consider creating a proposal.
11 commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last week.
Nothing of interest.
You can get started using the latest features by downloading a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!