Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
- Simon Weis has written a great tutorial introducing Haxe macros and using them in your next project.
- Mark Knol and Boyan have updated
try.haxe.orgwith improved toplevel autocompletion and nicer embeds.
- If you’re looking for a game jam to join, how about the GitHub month long game jam which has the theme of hacking, modding or augmenting.
- Add an upcoming event about Haxe.
- Jefferson Wolfe are looking for a Haxe developer in London.
- Vretta Inc are looking for Haxe & OpenFL developers to join their Interaction Developer team in Toronto.
- Katya Lusto is recruiting for Playtika who are looking for a Haxe developer to join their team in Minsk, Belarus.
- Add an available job involving Haxe.
- StablexUI running on Android.
- gamejolt api
- Support Inline XML.
- Add Union Types.
- Add Arrow functions.
- Add the Spread operator.
- Do you have an idea to improve Haxe? Consider creating a proposal.
18 commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last week.
- General bugfixes, nothing too exciting.
You can get started using the latest features by downloading a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!