Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
- The 1st Haxe London Meetup hosted by Gamesys, videos are online which includes the HashLink release, the newest Haxe target, Part 1 and Part 2.
- The Unofficial HashLink announcement thread.
- Interesting list of non-game related Haxe project thread.
- Add an upcoming event about Haxe.
- A potential total of €600 of OpenFL bounties are available until November 4th.
- Jefferson Wolfe are looking for a Haxe Developer in London.
- Vretta Inc are looking for Haxe & OpenFL developers to join their Interaction Developer team in Toronto.
- Katya Lusto is recruiting for Playtika who are looking for a Haxe developer to join their team in Minsk, Belarus.
- Add an available job involving Haxe.
- Kha Tutorials - EP50 - iOS Touch.
- Kha Tutorials - EP51 - Android Touch.
- HaxeExamples - EP001 - How to install and run Haxe the first time.
- HaxeExamples - EP002 - How to setup OpenFL and compile Haxe for iOS.
- Lostcast 188: Level Up Lars podcast about Haxe, HaxeFlixel and more. “You won’t want to miss this conversation with Defender’s Quest developer and open source advocate Lars Doucet.”.
- Rydberg made with Kha available on
- Strings made with Haxe available on the Google Play Store.
- Armory3D Voxel Cone Tracing preview.
- Armory3D Grease Pencil preview.
- Atom.io video player plugin.
- Use a cloak and spear to cross chasms.
- Recent HashLink benchmarks part 1 and part 2.
- Juicy pong.
- PakkaPets will have a companion iWatch app.
0.0.2for Amazon Alexa
34 commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last two weeks.
You can get started using the latest features by downloading a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!