Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
- Apache Cordova externs announcement.
4.2.0is now available to all!.
- OpenFL Custom Shaders land in
- A new port of Starling has been released to HaxeLib, supported by OpenFL.
4.3.1has been released with a Starling HTML5 demo.
- Don’t Crawl’s, available on Steam, network code was written in Haxe and compiled to GML using a custom generator.
- Interactive Dialogue Part 3.
- HaxePunk now has its own Gitter channel.
- An introduction guide to using HaxeFlixel with Visual Studio Code.
- HXCPP CFFI and multi threading discussion.
- Nicolas Cannasse will be releasing the newest Haxe target,
HL, at Gamesys London, October 20th.
- François Barbut will be speaking at Capitole du Libre about Haxe in his talk Discover Haxe, the developers Grail this November 19th & 20th.
- A recently created group, the Haxe Bavarian Meetup are looking for members to join before their first event.
- Add an upcoming event about Haxe.
- Jefferson Wolfe are looking for a Haxe Developer in London.
- Vretta Inc are looking for Haxe & OpenFL developers to join their Interaction Developer team in Toronto.
- Etoiles are looking for a Haxe developer to work with them on their children apps.
- Katya Lusto is recruiting for Playtika who are looking for a Haxe developer to join their team in Minsk, Belarus.
- Add an available job involving Haxe.
- Getting started with Haxe macros.
- Making cool stuff with Haxe macros.
- Working with CPPIA tutorial series.
- Kha tutorial - EP47 - Button States.
- Kha tutorial - EP48 - Collision Rectangle.
- Kha tutorial - EP49 - Camera.
- 3D lime space sim for GBJAM Subsector available on
- Grease Pencil animation demo rendered with Armory, powered by Kha.
- Apache Cordova
tink_tcpgets secure connections - merged pr.
tink_httpgets a curl client - merged pr.
thx.streamreboot - merged pr.
thx.stream.domreboot - merged pr.
- Arrow Functions.
- Spread Operator.
- Do you have an idea to improve Haxe? Consider creating a proposal.
40 commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last week.
- Rework assign op and unop handling - pr.
You can get started using the latest features by downloading a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!