Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
News and Articles
- Introducing the Haxe Evolution Process.
- The HaxeFlixel fundraiser has been successfully funded, reaching
$7877on IndieGoGo for a total of
$8502including additional off site pledges!
- OpenFL Developer Spotlight - David Elahee.
- Allan Dowdeswell’s new portfolio recreated with UFront.
- Macro article: Typesafe web routes with Haxe in less than 100 lines.
- Add an upcoming event about Haxe.
Job Offers & Bounties
- Add an available job involving Haxe.
- Fast 2D rendering using Tilemap in OpenFL 4.
- Kha tutorial - EP44 - Kha2D animation.
App & Game releases
- Starr Mazer: DSP a SHMUP game made with OpenFL. Releasing on Early Access the 26th of August by Imagos Softworks and Pixeljam.
- Two Too released to Play Store built using HaxeFlixel.
- Super Quest 365 is out, built using luxe engine.
- Luxe engine dev log #1.
- Snõwkit dev log #12.
Previews, Demos & Snippets
- The final Armory scene has been rendered, created in Blender, of course rendered in Armory and powered by Haxe & Kha.
- NME and Haxe running on the Apple Watch.
- New startup screen of Willy’s and Mathilda’s Houseboat Adventure.
- Starr Mazer created with OpenFL in action!
- Auto-generated spaceship internals.
- Haxe powered EEG.
- Cross-platform compute shader support coming to Kha.
- Having fun with HaxeUI
v2creating game UI’s.
<-Python in Blender.
Some library releases
- cherrysoup tmb
Updates from the Haxe core
- Have an idea to improve Haxe, create a proposal.
61 commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last week.
dump=prettylook more like Haxe code - Merged pull request.
You can start using the latest features by grabbing a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!