Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
- A rewrite of the PHP compiler target is being actively worked on, help shape its future!
- The HaxeFlixel fundraiser is nearly at
221%of its total, with Kongregate buying a gold sponsorship and getting extra goodies added!
- Dox, the Haxe documentation lib, has been updated!
- Lewis Lepton, the Kha tutorial series author, has outlined his future plans on Patreon.
- DC/AC virtual labs full wave rectifier walk through.
linc_steam_apilibrary gets a progress update.
1.0.0, a Haxe web framework, has been published.
- A hidden Haxe compiler ability.
- Add an upcoming event about Haxe.
- Slides from Eugenes recent RedGameDev Haxe talk.
- London based Haxe developer needed to work on social games.
- Sydney Freelancer for generative art installation.
- Gamesys London Job.
- Haxe opportunity in London.
- Add an available job involving Haxe.
- Kha tutorial EP41 - Project Sound
- Kha tutorial EP42 - Install Kha2d
- Kha tutorial EP43 - Kha2d Animation
- Haxe macro to get the expected identifier as a value.
- Parametrized abstract externs.
- Haxe macro to fetch abstract
- Functional threading with macros.
- Northgard trailer.
- Anticolonias, a real-time strategy entry for Mini Ludum Dare
#69compiled to HTML5 and Flash, made with HaxeFlixel.
- Haxe import library for Emacs called Emacs Haxe Imports.
- General updates and new betas (now including Linux builds) resume at HaxeFlixel-based Willy and Mathilda’s Houseboat Adventure: The Game devlog.
- A workaround for scaled pixel-perfect collision checks in the technical devlog for Willy and Mathilda’s Houseboat Adventure.
- Hitting rock bottom in Willy and Mathilda’s Houseboat Adventure: The Game.
- Listview component has been implemented in
wxWidgetsand will be coming soon to HaxeUI!
- Spaceship decks, hallways and lifts all auto generated.
- Sakura has enemies.
- Kha stereo rendering.
- Have an idea to improve Haxe, create a proposal.
264 commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last couple of weeks.
- A brand new PHP generator is being worked on in a separate repo.
as3hxis still seeing rapid improvements.
- The Haxe cookbook has a wish list of wanted articles to be contributed by the community.
- Who will help implement IPV6 support?
UTF-8code point encoding possibly coming to the compiler.
- Improved Windows compiler build support and instructions.
You can start using the latest features by grabbing a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!