Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
Slickrock.ionow open sourced.
- Dan Korostelev’s thoughts on Haxe’s future features.
try.haxe.orgallows you to choose your Haxe version & includes a bunch of popular HaxeLibs.
duckduckgo.comcheat sheets for Haxe operators, the Neko standard library, Neko operators, Neko’s CLI and Neko’s builtins.
- Kha Tutorial - Speed Race.
- Add an upcoming event which will be about Haxe.
- Nevosoft is looking for an engineer to join their them as a remote team member.
- Haxe & OpenFL jobs available in Copenhagen at mpeople.dk.
- MyTinks are looking for a Haxe/NodeJS Backend Engineer.
- GameSys Frontend Game Developer.
- OpenFL $50 bounty by making filters work, but not with
- Haxe developer at LiveJasmin in Luxembourg.
- Add an available job which involves Haxe.
- Doing backflips in HaxeFlixel with Nape.
- First render of the new Under the Spell of Shiny Shimmering Sunbeam Sparkles mechanic in Willy and Mathilda’s Houseboat Adventure: The Game.
- Didn’t picture how it would all fit in Willy and Mathilda’s Houseboat Adventure: The Game.
- Mathilda approves in Willy and Mathilda’s Houseboat Adventure: The Game.
- Who learned me to spell? in Willy and Mathilda’s Houseboat Adventure: The Game.
- Done in four hard-coded difficulties… in Willy and Mathilda’s Houseboat Adventure: The Game.
- Totally changes the feel of it in Willy and Mathilda’s Houseboat Adventure: The Game.
- Indie dev HaxeFlixel progress.
- Wave, path and stage views made with HaxeFlixel.
- Kha is going multilingual.
- Kha based Unity API, the first Cube.
- Subpixel morphological anti-aliasing and reflection filtering in Kha.
- Sakura Cherry Blossoms in OpenFL.
- Sakura Cherry Blossom levels.
- Sakura improvements.
- Flambé particle physics in Kha using Nape.
- Swarm Alpha game play on Android made with HaxeFlixel.
- Paper Airplane made with HaxeFlixel.
- Hegemone Pass AI needs some work….
- Taking a break from coding…
- Animate the pattern.
- General updates at Willy and Mathilda’s Houseboat Adventure: The Game devlog.
- Tracking down double-update bugs in technical devlog for Willy and Mathilda’s Houseboat Adventure: The Game.
- Snake Island - A New Start update.
- Derhier Elementar 2 progress.
- Free or PWYW beta of HaxeFlixel-based Willy and Mathilda’s Houseboat Adventure: The Game on
- Interactive Conways Game of Life made with Haxe and ThreeJS.
- Captain Stargo available from
itch.io, including source.
- Kryce available for Windows from
itch.iomade with luxe engine.
- HaxeTink libraries now have a gitter channel.
- OpenHaxe now has a gitter channel.
C#support coming to OpenFL and Lime.
30 commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last couple of weeks.
- Add initial working Dockerfile for
haxe.orgwebsite - commit.
- Haxe XML is slow, why? - issue.
You can start using the latest features by grabbing a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!