Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
The World Wide Haxe Conference 2016 crowd-funding campaign has been successfully funded! The campaign gained a total of
Sven Bergström is back with two articles this week. Both interesting reads.
- Haxe lecture 19th of May at Frontend-Developer-Meetup-Amsterdam presented by Matthijs Kamstra.
- WWX2016 Haxe Conference at Mozilla Paris between 27th-30th May. Crowd-funding has successfully been funded!
- Add an upcoming event which will be about Haxe.
- HaxeFlixel $150 bounty adding
FlxScaleModewith customizable Shader.
- OpenFL $50 bounty by making filters work, but not with
- Front End Engineer in Luxembourg at Docler Holding.
- Add an available job which involves Haxe.
- Space Jacked heading to PS4.
- Nuclear Clone using HaxeFlixel.
- Toggle sector using luxe engine.
- Bouncy boxes physics in Kha.
- Bird, bird, bird is the word in A Wicked Curse built with HaxeFlixel.
- Release the critters! in A Wicked Curse.
- Ecto cooler fireballs in A Wicked Curse.
- Opening chests and collection treasure! using luxe engine.
- Optimized deferred renderer in Kha, HDR enabled.
- Scale and Zoom in HaxeFlixel.
- Shy enemies in Hegemone Pass.
- Updated battle menu in Hegemone Pass.
- Mission Objective in Hegemone Pass.
- Collisions and physics in luxe engine.
- First Pico8 experiment in Haxe.
92 commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last week.
- Add JSON serialization module pull request for an upcoming improved completion API.
- Allow metadata on function argument declarations.
- Multireturn discussion.
- Overridable system API pull request.
@:coreTypeabstracts handling and add
@:scalarpull request, recently merged.
You can start using the latest features by grabbing a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!