Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
Martin Jonasson has created and released twofold inc for iOS and Android. It’s a game that “looks stunning and its mechanics will mesmerize you. Scroll the playfield to unravel the tiles, make a path to clear them away”. And of course, it’s made with Haxe.
Andy Li has written Haxe Packages Arrived at Official Arch Linux and openSUSE Repositories. This means Haxe can be installed on Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, openSUSE and Arch Linux!
Nicolas Juneau has announced the release of Harfang
1.0.0-alpha.1 over on the Haxe mailing list. Harfang is a “a lightweight Web development framework, currently working for the PHP and Neko targets”. Its also one of the oldest Haxe libraries.
1.3Announcement: Live Preview Native UI by Luke.
- Justo Delgado presents a weekend project, a HTML5 music player.
- Intellij-Haxe plugin
- FlashDevelop Haxe parsing improvements pull request.
- WWX2016 Haxe Conference at Mozilla Paris between 27th-30th May.
- Want to talk at the WWX2016 conference? Submit your proposal to the WWX2016 GitHub repo.
- Add an upcoming event which will be about Haxe.
- Massive Interactive looking for Haxe & .NET developers in London and Prague.
- Add an available job which involves Haxe.
- Tim Hely has released Mission Imp, a game about imps and wizards, created for GGJ16 using HaxeFlixel.
- Candy Ninja has been released for Android by Andrew Grathe using HaxeFlixel.
- Tower of Destiny by Doctor Derico available for Android using HaxeFlixel.
- Haxe Lime 3D game engine preview by Kirill Poletaev.
- Dinosaur Ghost Rampage dev log over on TIGForums by Tim Hely.
- Ingénoire previews leader switching in Hegemone Pass.
- Improved HaxeFlixel Gamepad Support.
- Initialize classes with a structure &
- Haxe Lua builds successfully passing tests.
You can start using the latest features by grabbing a nightly build of Haxe.
Have a good week everyone!