Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
This week we have had Silex Labs announce the dates for this years WWX2016 conference, taking place at the beautiful Mozilla Paris building on 27th May through to the 30th May. They have also decided to work on WWX2016 through GitHub making the event even more Libre!
Sven also posted this years first dev log, snõwkit dev log 10 (threes, westport), quickly covering the THREES web port using luxe engine and The Westport Independent release, the first commercially released luxe engine game. Being a dev log, it also covers the latest decisions affecting the snõwkit collective.
Ian Harrigan has posted Cooking with fire! in which he previews the native backend for HaxeUI
v2 working on Windows, Linux and OSX. As the most popular? framework to offer cross-platform & cross-framework UI, native or not, consider supporting Ian by becoming a Patron.
If you follow Matthijs Kamstra on Twitter, you will have seen previews of Playrr, an open source audio playrr, has been released in beta. Matthijs wrote a quick post on what libraries he used and what problems he sorted out.
- HaxeJS Kit branding/marketing website?
- Haxe is the 45th language used to implement Mal, a “Clojure inspired Lisp interpreter” by Joel Martin.
- Angular2Haxe will be rewritten using hxdecorate by Niall Weedon.
- Jaap Blom has published Interactive Dialogue Part 2.
- Jeff Ward publishes
vscode-haxeto the Visual Studio Marketplace.
1.2.2SceneGen & Exporter improvements by Luke.
- Introducing MPHX video by Daniel.
- Abstract types over efficient frame based pooling?
- WWX2016 Haxe Conference at Mozilla Paris between 27th-30th May.
- Add an upcoming event which will be about Haxe.
- Massive Interactive looking for Haxe & .NET developers in London and Prague.
- Add an available job which involves Haxe.
- Dan Korostelev has posted over on the mailing list that he is looking for new job and experience and is willing to move abroad.
- Alarmy’s Journey for iOS using OpenFL by ALMA Games.
- Jetpack Water Jump for iOS and Android using OpenFL by Ari.
<div>drawing triangulation demo by Justin
- Deferred rendering pipeline with nodes in Kha and Blender by Lubos Lenco.
- Anders Nissen previews progress made with his luxe engine powered puzzle game.
- Sneak peek at the WWX2016 logo.
- HxWidgets preview working on Windows, Linux and OSX!
- In-game shot of Hegemone Pass JRPG using HaxeFlixel by Ingénoire.
You can start using the latest features by grabbing a nightly build of Haxe.
Have a good week everyone!