Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
- Kode Studio 16.1 by Robert Konrad.
- Supporting a single player Indie RPG for Four Years by Lars Doucet.
- Planned features for
- Westorm Dev Log #2 by TMO Games.
- DC/AC Labs adds Potentiometer, ready for experimentation and learning, written entirely in Haxe by Samir Sabri.
- FOSDEM 16 Haxe: A language by gamedevs for gamedevs by David Elahee this Sunday, 31st January 2016.
- Add an upcoming event which will be about Haxe.
- Double Zero One Zero have released The Westport Independent onto six separate platforms, built with luxe engine.
- PakkaPets built with NME by Thomas Uster has been released to Google Play and the App Store.
- Badass vs Hipsters ported to Haxe by Sos Sosowski.
- The Camp Commander made with HaxeFlixel by Simon Weis.
- Kha HaxeUI
v2backend re-enabled by Ian Harrigan.
- Anders Nissen previews an in-progress luxe engine made game.
- Use macros to generate dispatch code by Philippe Elass.
- Write FlashDevelop plugins in Haxe by me.
You can start using the latest features by grabbing a nightly build of Haxe.
Have a good week everyone!