Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
- Web Workers by Adi Reddy Mora.
- Snõwkit Dev Log #8 - Access by Sven Bergström.
- Snõwkit Dev Log #9 - Year One by Sven Bergström.
- Snõwkit Patreon Page, with the first goal reached within an hour.
- Snõwkit Sublime Flow Patch Notes by Sven Bergström.
- Fun with HaxeUI CSS! by Ian Harrigan.
- A note about configuration by Ian Harrigan.
- OpenFL Windows compatibility survey by Lars Doucet.
- Where’s My Dog Update #9 by Edurardo Lopes.
- Wonderbox release Heidi integration by David Mouton.
- Promhx v2 is in the works by Justin Donaldson.
- Kha Ocean Shadertoy by Lubos Lenco, which looks amazing.
- Kha live shader editor by Lubos Lenco.
- Kha environment maps by Lubos Lenco.
- Haxe Shadowmap with Lime by Luis.
- Project Spoon by Tomas Slusny.
3.0on Apple TV by Matt Tuttle.
- FabStore Heidi customization tool by David Mouton.
- Haxe-GSAP by Mathieu Anthoine.
- Haxe-Allegro.js by Rat King.
1.0.0by Jason O’Neil.
- doom by Franco Ponticelli.
- hx-quicksettings by Mark Knol.
35 commits have been made to the Haxe compiler in the last week.
- Allow using Const type parameters as value.
- Make sure multiple
@:buildmacros are run.
Congrat’s to Sven for fostering such a dedicated community within the last year, it is well deserved.
Have a good week everyone!