This is the sixth dedicated Ludum Dare roundup for Haxe. Ludum Dare 34 took place between December 11th and 14th and the chosen theme was tied between Two Button Controls and Growing.
- The Days of Christmas by Sam Twidale using three.js.
- Full Metal Democracy by Sébastien Bénard.
- Double Kick Heroes by David “Blackmagic” Elahee, Gyhyom and Mobo using a fork of Heaps, h3d.
- Heinsenberg by Nicolas Cannasse.
- Tokyo Wars by Valandre Team.
- Molly Flower’s by Agram Team.
- Mystic Temple by Mathieu and Sentsu.
- Hungry Spider by Darek Greenly.
- Infinite Tower by Eduardo Lopes.
- Two Trees by Aik.
- Eat and Run by Andrei Rudenko.
- Santa Rush by Domantas.
- Barber Chop by Thomas Baudon, Yannick and Julien Lelievre.
- Below the Belt by Rudy Ges.
- Concrete Jungle by Robert Shenton.
- War-Grow by Daniel.
- Drill Fight by Vlad Rusu.
- ＵＰＳＱＵＩＤ by 01010111.
- Grow Trees…Or Something by Gamepopper.
- Sector 9 by Alvaro Martin Lopez.
- Grow Your Hoard! by John Doughty and Nick Cash.
- Raining Stars by Rosendo Tapia.
- Longbeard by Joe Williamson.
- From the Deep by Igor S.
- Exttach by Vasco Freitas.
- MarelleWestern by Vianney Thurotte.
- A Firetree Tale by Dan Lin.
- JUMPR by Alfonz Montelbano, Supernaught and Davy Bolivar.
Checkout Stencyl’s list of LD34 games with commentary by Cory Martin.
- Hearty’s Quest by LetMeThink.
- Tree Life by Tooichi.
- Panda & Squirrel by Merrak.
- Asteroid Rage by Six9ty.
- Control Two Buttons by Ceosol.