Welcome to the latest edition of the Haxe Roundup. Haxe is a high level, strictly typed programming language and cross-compiler.
- Haxe Summit 2017 has been announced taking place in Amsterdam between September 13th and 16th at “de Roos”. Only a few days left to get your early bird tickets!
- HaxeFlixel for HTML5 and Shapes in Haxe meetup in London at GameSys this July 6th 2017.
- Add an upcoming event about Haxe.
- Add an available job involving Haxe.
- Have an example you want to add? Consider contributing to the
- Textured bezier curves, modify segment sizes, grid snapping and more!
- Glitch stuff creative coding with Kha.
- Screen size pixel art change.
- Add Type Matching.
- Add Macro method forwarding.
- Add Union Types.
- Add the Spread operator.
- Do you have an idea to improve Haxe? Consider creating a proposal.
21 commits have been made to Haxe compiler in the last week.
Null<T>to an abstract - pull request.
- Various Travis improvements for faster builds - 1, 2 & 3.
You can get started using the latest features by downloading a nightly build of Haxe.
Take it easy everyone and have a good week!